Position: Sr. Designer (Experience Designer + Environmental Graphics)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Around $90,000/yr DOE
Our Seattle based architecture consulting client is looking for a Sr. Designer to join them full time.
All about this Sr. Designer role:
- Working directly with clients and team to consult, ideate, and build out environmental designs
- Creating large signage, collateral, banners, wayfinding, and more for large scale corporate environments
- A hands-on role with opportunity to grow into mentoring a team of designers
The ideal Sr. Designer will have:
- 5+ years of design experience
- A portfolio that showcases in-store signage, wayfinding and large scale corporate events
- A strong mentor - you love working with other designers and pushing people to achieve their best creative potential.
This is a corporate culture that takes a huge amount of pride in their team dynamic. Values people who do what it takes to get the job done and boosting others to success.
This is an onsite full-time direct hire role in Seattle, interviewing immediately!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.