Position: Art Director
Location: Richmond, VA
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $37.80/hr DOE
A client in Richmond, VA is looking for an Art Director to help their team on a long term contract.
- Experience and passion for Identity Design.
- Help create the brand identity (logo, color palette, standards) for new products, services and lines of business.
- Work with a team responsible for the development and overall look and feel of the brand as well as its tone and voice.
- Create design systems (typefaces, photography styles, iconography, color palettes, etc.), brand and product identities, brand language
- Portfolio includes significant brand identity work.
- Corporate identity work is a plus.
- An ability to operate in white space.
- Proficiency using a Mac and/or PC and Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- 4+ years of experience as a designer or art director
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.