1. Protecting your privacy
* We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
* We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
* We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
* We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
* We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
* We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
* Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
* Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
* GraphicDesignJob.org does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If GraphicDesignJob.org learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, GraphicDesignJob.org will remove that post.
* GraphicDesignJob.org, or people who post on GraphicDesignJob.org, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
* We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
* For paid job postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
* GraphicDesignJob.org does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
* We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on GraphicDesignJob.org's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
* Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the GraphicDesignJob.org site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
* All classified and forum postings are stored in our database.
* Registered job posters can access and update their account information through the account homepage. * Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of GraphicDesignJob.org postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with GraphicDesignJob.org - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available GraphicDesignJob.org postings, including resumes
5. Circumstances in which GraphicDesignJob.org may release information
* GraphicDesignJob.org may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.